Asphalt cracks are not just unappealing to look at. Openings in pavement allow for water to seep into asphalt causing substantial and expensive water damage. El Nino is expected this winter, meaning LOTS of rain. Cover your investment with durable & affordable sealcoat!
Still not convinced? Here’s 5 benefits to Sealcoat:
- Sealcoating seals asphalt pavement, protecting it from the elements such as sun, water, and erosion.
- Sealcoating covers small cracks, preventing them from growing and water from seeping down to base material.
- Sealcoating protects from chemical spills and oxidation.
- Sealcoating can extend the life of asphalt pavements when done on a regular basis.
- Sealcoating leaves a smooth & clean “welcome mat” to your facilities.